Spin Cycling Festival is returning to London this month at a new, bigger venue. Spin, a showcase for the latest urban and road products for the UK’s cycling community, will take place at Olympia from the 12th – 14th May and will feature bikes, kit, ideas, culture and inspiration for cyclists.
WHAT’S ON AT SPIN CYCLING FESTIVAL 2017
Research and buy from a hand-picked selection of over 150 cycling brands from all corners of the globe.
Checkout the finest framework from London’s leading bike builders, joined by internationally-renowned custom-made pioneers from Denmark, Belgium, Scotland, Mexico and Germany, featuring the likes of King Bicycles, Alba Frameworks, Donhou Bicycles, Dear Susan, Mercredi, Hartley Cycles, Shand Cycles, Quirk Cycles and more.
Find something special for your walls with some of the best cycling prints and artworks on the market, from names including Eliza Southwood, Massif Central and The Fluffy Tractor.
Be inspired by experts, comedians, makers, designers and pros from the cycling world and beyond, including Ned Boulting and Chris Boardman as they headline the main stage.
Red Light District
New for 2017, this is the place to see the finest fastest, lightest bikes around. Witness a spectacular reveal of the most exquisite bikes in the world.
Day-Night Test Track
Get a feel for latest tech, kit and your new wheels on our atmospheric street-lit indoor track – essential for safe and stylish winter commuting.
The Bike Project is an award-winning charity and social enterprise that refurbishes second-hand bikes for refugees in London. Visitors at Spin can donate any old or unused bikes providing a free, sustainable means for refugees to access essential resources and services such as education, healthcare and psychological support.
Plus, with craft beer, street food, DJ sets and live music throughout the weekend, whatever cycling experience you’re after, you’ll find it at Spin.
SPIN Cycling Festival Summit Speakers
With Ned Boulting and Chris Boardman headlining the main stage you can expect to hear talks from brands such as Leigh Day, NEOS Cycling, Cycling Industry News, Milltag, Conductor, Cyclehack, Urban Cycling, London Cycling Campaign and more.
- Ned Boulting – As the face of ITV’S Tour De France coverage since 2003, the Tour of Britain, and the Vuelta a España, Ned has a unique position within the cycling world as respected reporter, presenter, and writer. He’ll be joining our illustrious Summit speaker programme, hosting the Q&A with Olympia medallist and cycling campaigner Chris Boardman.
- Award-nominated Conductor have created game-changing campaigns for cycling brands Canyon, Kask and Chapeau! They’ll present a trade-focused talk on branding in cycling, a must for those looking to work in the bike industry.
- Simon Warren, author of the ‘Greatest Cycling Climbs Books’ will take to the stage at Spin Cycling Festival on Sunday 14th May giving tips and advice on 10 ways to bagging a KOM
- ‘A new way to shop’ – Innovation in the cycling trade’ – this discussion takes place on Friday 12th May and is brought to you by speakers Richard Allmark, Founder and Managing Director of NEOS Cycling and Mark Sutton, Editor at Cycling Industry News
- Designing, prototyping and testing new ideas within the context they are designed for, Cyclehack work on solving the barriers to cycling, connecting citizens and allowing them to be part of a positive change where they live.
SPIN CYCLING FESTIVAL OPENING TIMES
Friday 12 May 2017 1pm – 8pm
Saturday 13 May 2017 10am – 5pm
Sunday 14 May 2017 10am – 5pm
Blythe Road Entrance
ADVANCE TICKET PRICES
Book in advance and save:
Adult Group Rate (3+): 25% off £7.50
Teen (12 to 17 years): £5
Child (0 to 12 years): Free
ON DOOR TICKET PRICES:
Adult Group Rate (3+): £10
Teen (12 to 17 years): £6
Child (0 to 12 years): Free